June 13, 2013
see full fine print
- Can combine multiple vouchers for longer stay in increments of 2-night stays
- Voucher does not include tax or $30 daily resort fee
- Please ask at check-in for upgrades to Premium SpongeBob SquarePants and Dora The Explorer rooms for an additional charge
- No refunds for purchased vouchers
- Not transferable
Where is my voucher code?
- Wait 48 hours for your order to process and then go to 'My Accounts'
- Please click on 'zulily Vouchers' on the left side bar
- Click on the Voucher 1 under the download section
- A page will pop up and your code will be located on the right side page
Book your stay by April 14th for a trip before June 13th at nickhotel.com!
Wisk your loved ones away on a family-friendly adventure.
Catering to kids and truly awesome parents, Nickelodeon Suites Resort (aka the Nick Hotel) is the main ingredient in a memory-making vacation. Boasting one of the top resort water parks with a four-story interactive water tower and tons of slides, an exciting 4-D theater with fun effects like wind, bubbles, scents and snow, tons of shows for both kids and adults, a kid spa and more, there's never a dull moment. Rest your weary head in one of their deluxe character-themed suites and get ready for another exciting day ahead!
With this zulily deal, you'll enjoy a two-night stay in a deluxe two-bedroom suite worth $508 for just $249. It features a cheerful character-themed room for the kids and all the amenities adults love such as a high speed internet access, flat screen LCD TV, microwave, coffee maker and more. You'll also get a $50 credit which you can put towards one of their exciting dining experiences such as chowing down at Antonio's Pizza-Rama with the Ninja Turtles or singing and dancing at SpongeBob's Bikini Bottom Breakfast. It's time to start planning your Nickelodeon vacation!
About Nickelodeon Suites Resort
Are you ready to get slimed? Opened in 2005, the Nick Hotel has already served over a million guests in wacky, wonderful Nickelodeon style. Featuring tons of exciting activities for the whole family such as a water park, pool, arcade, shopping, shows, 4-D theater and a good helping of slime, it's just the place for your next vacation. Embark on a crazy adventure with SpongeBob, Patrick, the Ninja Turtles, Dora the Explorer and all the rest of your favorites at the Nick Hotel.