The Smart Balance Bike is the most effective, fun and safe way for toddlers to learn to ride! It's a unique method to practice the techniques needed to ride a bicycle: balance and motor skills. There are no pedals or training wheels—beginners simply sit and run or walk. If the bike begins to fall, they'll instinctively use their feet to regain balance. Once they feel comfortable, they can lift their feet and cruise along on the real rubber tires.
- Weight capacity: 60 lbs.
- 15.5'' W x 22'' H x 35'' D
- Seat adjusts to five positions from 13.5'' to 17.5'' from the ground
- Frame: wood
- Nontoxic paint and lacquer
- Formaldehyde-free glue
- Pneumatic rubber tires with extra-long tube valves
- Cushioned faux leather seat
- Rubberized handlebar grips
- Spokeless disk wheels
- Limited steering radius to prevent jackknifing
- Carrying handle incorporated into bike's body
- Wipe clean
- Recommended for ages 2 years and up
Similar Items On Sale Now