Information about cookies & similar technologies
This policy contains information about cookies and similar technologies in connection with your use of the Zulily sites and mobile applications that link to it (collectively our "Sites").
What are cookies and similar technologies?
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your computer, mobile phone, or other device when you visit a website. The cookie will help website providers to recognize your device the next time you visit their website. There are other similar technologies such as pixel tags, web bugs, web storage and other similar files and technologies that can also do the same thing as cookies. Zulily uses the term "cookies" in this policy to refer to cookies and all such similar technologies that collect information in this way.
- Essential Operational
- These cookies are necessary to allow us to operate our Sites as you have requested. For example, strictly necessary cookies enable us to recognize whether you are a member of Zulily so that we can provide you with access to our services. They also allow us to improve security and enable you to access our shopping‑cart functionality. We are not required to obtain your consent to cookies that are strictly necessary.
- We use these cookies to analyze how our Sites are accessed, used or performing. We use this information to maintain, operate and continually improve our Sites. We may also obtain information from our e-mail newsletters, to learn whether you opened or forwarded the newsletter or clicked on any of the content. This information tells us about our newsletters' effectiveness and helps us ensure that we're delivering information that you find interesting. We use Google Analytics as one of our providers. You may find more information about Google Analytics here, including how to opt-out.
- These cookies let us operate certain functions of our Sites in line with the choices you make. These cookies mean that when you continue to use or come back to our Sites, we can recognize you as a member of Zulily and customize your experience, such as knowing your name and email address, remembering the types of products or services you previously ordered or reviewed, and providing recommendations on the products or services that may be of interest to you.
- Third Party
Manage your preferences
You are not obliged to accept cookies and may amend your web browser's settings to prevent it from accepting cookies (however, some other types of trackers that do not rely on your browser's storage may continue to work). Consult the operating instructions for your browser to determine which configuration of your browser settings best suits your individual needs. Please note that if you choose to block cookies, this will impair our ability to recognize you as a member of Zulily for purposes of allowing your access to sales events on our Sites and likely will prevent your ability to shop on our Sites. For more details see aboutcookies.org.
Revised May 9, 2019
Country & Currency
- Terms & Conditions
- Arbitration Program
- Privacy Practices
- Interest-Based Ads
- Product Recall
- California Privacy Practices
- Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information
- copyright 2023 Zulily, LLC All rights reserved