Shoes for girls in every style
From warm-weather sandals and stylish sneakers to rain boots for splashing in, Zulily has girls’ shoes for running, jumping and playing dress up. Brands you love, like Carter's, PUMA, Roxy, Skechers, Havaianas, KEEN and more – at prices that won’t make you run the other way.
Which shoes are you shopping for?
Find out her shoe size with our free, downloadable shoe size chart
Girls’ shoes can be confusing because there’s no standard shoe sizing across shoe brands. Here’s how to measure her feet for shoes:
- Download our free, printable kids’ shoe size chart.
- Print the chart at 100% scale and find a pencil.
- Place the printout on the floor on a flat, solid surface.
- Have your child stand on the paper printout barefoot, with the back of the heel of one foot lined up with the heel line.
- Ask them to distribute their weight evenly on each foot and relax their toes.
- Mark the length of each foot from heel to toe.
- To measure foot width, measure across the ball of the foot (the widest part).
- Be sure to double-check the brand’s size chart on the product’s detail page. Compare your child’s foot length and width to the listed sizes.
- Add to cart!
Shoe sizes by age
Most kids’ shoe brands usually list an age range with a size to help guide shoppers – e.g., Infant, Toddler, Little Kid or Big Kid. Always compare your kids’ measurements with the shoe size chart found on product pages. If their feet are different sizes, go with the larger pair. Boys’ and girls’ shoe sizes are generally unisex and approximately the same dimensions until they move into women’s and men’s sizes.
- Infant (birth to 1 year): Sizes 0–3
- Toddler (1 to 4 years): Sizes 4–12
- Little kid (4 to 8 years): Sizes 13; 1–3
- Big kid (8 to 10+ years): Sizes 4–7+
Find the shoe that fits at Zulily
Country & Currency
- Terms & Conditions
- Arbitration Program
- Privacy Practices
- Interest-Based Ads
- Product Recall
- California Privacy Practices
- Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information
- copyright 2023 Zulily, LLC All rights reserved