Step into their soles to find their new favorite slippers
If she’s the kind of girl who basically lives in socks and slippers at home, it might be time for comfy new ones. There’s a cozy slipper here for every girl, you just need to know which style they would like:
- Mule and slide slippers: Easy to get on with no back heel. Slides usually have open toes.
- Moccasin slippers: Whipstitch detailing with plush lining and a closed heel.
- Boot slippers: Low, ankle or mid-calf height.
- Shearling, sherpa and faux-fur slippers: Lined with cozy fabric that could be synthetic or shearling from sheepskin.
You’ll also see slipper socks that are socks with grippy sole, perfect for inside the house (and safe on wood floors). For a more supportive fit, slippers with rubber soles offer traction, so they can be worn outside, just like shoes.
Once you know what style to choose, now comes the fun part: What color and design will her new cozy slippers be? We’ve got slippers for girls in every color of the rainbow or with favorite sports teams logos or pop culture characters.
Girls’ slippers sizing measurement tip
Take the insoles out of your kids’ sneakers and lay them on the floor. Have your kid stand squarely on the insoles. If their toes touch the top of an insole or go over it, it’s time to resize. If their feet look comfy with a little wiggle room, get the same size in slippers.
Don’t sleep on Zulily's everyday deals on bebe girls, Kensie Girl, Koolaburra by UGG®, MUK LUKS and other slippers you love
Country & Currency
- Terms & Conditions
- Arbitration Program
- Privacy Practices
- Interest-Based Ads
- Product Recall
- California Privacy Practices
- Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information
- copyright 2023 Zulily, LLC All rights reserved