Make a statement with chic designer women’s rings
If you like to talk with your hands, select the women’s rings that speak to you from coveted brands including Kendra Scott, Vera & Co, Martha Jackson, Stella & Dot, JUDITH by Judith Ripka and Suzy Levian. Zulily has daily discounts on looks you love, from trendy statement rings to delicate gemstone and gold rings.
Want to make a singular impact?
Single statement rings for women complete your outfit when you’re headed out on the town for a special event. Choose a glamorous cocktail accessory from a wide selection of crystal rings. Vibrant gemstones or Swarovski crystals in colors like lavender, yellow or sky blue add a pop of personality to your little black dress. For a minimalist look, try sporting a single sleek yellow gold band with a small baguette diamond. Or opt for a pavé band in rose gold for something elegant and understated.
Stack them up
If you’re craving a more dramatic impact, stack rings with thicker bands in contrasting finishes. A mixture of sterling silver and yellow gold rings works well everywhere from the office to the beach. Pair sterling silver or two-tone rings with layered necklaces for an easy way to dress up office attire.
How to measure women’s rings
Zulily offers a wide range of women’s rings in extended sizes from 5 to 13. Ring sizes correlate with your finger's width in millimeters: A ring size 3 fits a finger that is 14 millimeters across, and the sizes climb from there. It’s always best to get an exact ring measurement before spending a lot of money. We recommend measuring 3 to 4 times for more accuracy.
How to measure women’s ring sizes
One of the easiest ways to assess your ring size is to measure your finger with a strip of paper or string:
- Start by cutting out a strip of paper that is approximately 3/4-inch wide and 4 inches long. (If you use string, don’t pull too tight; it could result in a too-big measurement.)
- Wrap the paper around the base of the intended finger, and then mark where the paper overlaps. The length of the paper you measured in millimeters is the circumference of your finger.
- After finding this measurement, use the size conversion chart located on the ring’s product page to find the corresponding ring size.
- If the size of your finger below the knuckle drastically differs in size from the knuckle itself, measure your knuckle as well. Then, choose a size that falls more in the middle of these two measurements.
Shop Zulily for stunning casual and fashion women’s rings that won’t break your budget
Country & Currency
- Terms & Conditions
- Arbitration Program
- Privacy Practices
- Interest-Based Ads
- Product Recall
- California Privacy Practices
- Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information
- copyright 2023 Zulily, LLC All rights reserved