Ladies’ shoes for every walk of life
Welcome to your favorite new place to shop for shoes online for women. From active, outdoor, comfort and fashion shoes to sneakers for running, walking or dropping off your kids, Zulily offers screaming deals on an extensive offering of shoes for every season and occasion. You’ll find casual and dress shoes from loafers and moccasins to Mary Janes to pumps and special occasion heels at price points to fit any budget – and many are available in extended sizes and widths. Find deals on Steve Madden, SOREL, PUMA, UGG, Clarks, Crocs, FitFlop & other brands you know and love — plus unique brands you won't find everywhere else.
The women’s shoes & jeans pairing guide
- Baggy jeans: White sneakers pair effortlessly with baggy jeans effortlessly and are very comfortable to walk in. You can wear them with ankle socks to look sportier, especially if you choose short tube socks. Complete the look with a basic T-shirt or hoodie for a relaxed look.
- Straight-leg or cropped ankle jeans: Pair with ankle boots or loafer mules. The key is finding the right combination of denim length and width, and boot height and width. You either want the jeans to slide easily over the boots or end right above the boot shaft so that you expose an inch of skin (or sock). If they’re too close, they will get hung up on the top of the boot and look a bit disheveled. A slim boot shaft works best when wearing boots under your jeans.
- Full-length flares and bootcut jeans look awesome with a heel or platform sole, and even better with a pointed toe, heel or blocky boot. If you decide to wear full-length flares with flats, a pointy toe brings more dynamic and eye-catching appeal.
The new rules of matching your belt to your shoes
When you’re going for a look with a belt, you don’t necessarily need to match your shoes with your belt. Mix it up, but with caution. Playing with different shades of colors — a dark chestnut watch or purse strap, a sandy brown belt, and rich amber pumps or lace-up loafers — is a good way to add some visual contrast to your outfit. Sort of like mixing silver and gold jewelry and accessories, you’ll want the tones of your women’s shoes to complement your belt.
With hundreds of great styles to choose from, Zulily has the perfect women’s shoes for every step of your journey
Country & Currency
- Terms & Conditions
- Arbitration Program
- Privacy Practices
- Interest-Based Ads
- Product Recall
- California Privacy Practices
- Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information
- copyright 2023 Zulily, LLC All rights reserved