Slip into something more comfortable
Zulily’s collection of ladies’ slippers come in a variety of open- and closed-toe styles such as slides, moccasins and slipper booties, and are available in hard sole and soft soles. Get daily discounted prices from brands you love like UGG, Koolaburra, Bearpaw, Muk Luks, Dearfoams, Vionic, Old Friend and more. From everyday basics to holiday gifts, women’s slippers are the perfect treat to keep your toes cozy and warm.
Ways to clean and wash your women’s slippers
Have sweaty feet? Aim for fabric like cotton, breathable wool, or terry cloth that’s lightweight and sweet on your feet. Sweat- or moisture-wicking construction is nice, too, because when moisture gets trapped in fabric that’s when things can get a little funky.
But, have no fear – even when your slippers get a little more worn-in than you like, there are some surefire ways to buff them so you can keep on shuffling.
- If the slippers are made from cotton, it’s probably OK to machine-wash them. Use warm (not hot) water to avoid shrinkage and choose a gentle cycle that won’t bang them out of shape. If you want to toss them in with the regular wash, use a washing machine bag like you’d use for sweaters or intimates. Use a low heat setting to dry or let them air dry.
- Hand-wash your house slippers in the sink. Let them sit in warm soapy water and allow the fabric to agitate for at least 10 minutes. Then rinse and squeeze to remove excess water (a towel helps, too!) and allow them to air dry.
- If you spill something on your suede slippers, don’t submerge them in water. Use a clean towel to blot and wipe at the smudge or spill. If the suede is waterproof, you can use a damp towel. If a towel doesn’t do the trick, use a stiff brush to coax the stain out.
Should you size up or down in slippers?
The whole point of slippers is warmth and comfort, so go for slippers that feel comfortable for you – usually in your regular shoe size. However, you may like to wear a layer of socks with your slippers when walking around the house or collecting the mail outside in your robe. If that’s the case, go up shoe size for a looser fit.
Check out Zulily’s large selection of slippers for women, including fuzzy slippers, house shoes, slipper boots and booties, moccasins and more
Country & Currency
- Terms & Conditions
- Arbitration Program
- Privacy Practices
- Interest-Based Ads
- Product Recall
- California Privacy Practices
- Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information
- copyright 2023 Zulily, LLC All rights reserved