love this product 6'' Stainless Steel Classic Ikon Cook’s Knife
- SKU WSTHOF_4596-716
- In stock
You've left the personalization field blank.
Continue without personalization?
Is your personalization entered exactly as you'd like it to appear?
Great!We've updated your contact preferences and will let you know when your item is back in stock.
6'' Stainless Steel Classic Ikon Cook’s Knife
Made in Germany with a full-tang blade for balance, this knife is a favorite when it comes to chopping, dicing and slicing. A contoured handle gives you increased balance and maneuverability.
- CLASSIC IKON knives feature a distinctive, double bolster design for professional-style heft, exceptional balance and beauty. The handle is made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration. The elegant shape of the handle is designed for a comfortable grip.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Tech nology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- The half bolster allows for the knife to be honed and sharpened the entire length of the blade and the heel bolster provides added balance
- Contoured handle for comfortable fit and a more contemporary appearance
- Blade: 6'' L
- High-carbon steel / polyoxymethylene
- Rust- and corrosion-resistant
- Hand wash
- Made in Germany