- SKU PENGUIN_9780756686062
- In stock
You've left the personalization field blank.
Continue without personalization?
Is your personalization entered exactly as you'd like it to appear?
Great!We've updated your contact preferences and will let you know when your item is back in stock.
A visual treasury of ideas, tips and tricks, this book helps builders imagine a whole new world of LEGO® creations. It's divided into chapters on transportation, buildings, space, kingdoms, adventures and practical designs, including picture frames and treasure chests.
- Full graphic text: The LEGO® Ideas Book: Unlock Your Imagination. Over 500 ideas from LEGO® fans
- 9.3'' W x 11'' H x 0.8'' D
- Written by Daniel Lipkowitz
- Publisher: Penguin
- Hardcover / 200 pages
- Recommended for ages 7 to 15 years
This item can be returned for store credit. Exclusions and shipping & handling fees may apply. See our Returns Page for details.
Ships within 14-17 days. details and exclusions