- SKU VIONIC_10011050_NVY
- sold out
Great!We've updated your contact preferences and will let you know when your item is back in stock.
Walk the line between comfort and style in this suede sneaker boasting contoured arch and natural alignment support to help relieve common orthotic-related pains.
Fit note: For the greatest comfort, Vionic recommends to wear your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
Orthaheel® Technology Features
- Podiatrist-designed biomechanical footbed with contoured arch support
- Deep heel cup for stability and natural alignment
- Helps to relieve common causes of heel pain and knee pain, related to over-pronation and flat feet
- Textured tread outsole for enhanced traction
- Recipient of American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance
- 1.13'' heel
- Lace up
- Suede upper
- Leather lining
- EVA footbed
- Rubber sole
This item can be returned for store credit. Exclusions and shipping & handling fees may apply. See our Returns Page for details.
Ships within 1-3 days. details and exclusions