- SKU MelissaandDoug_567
- In stock
You've left the personalization field blank.
Continue without personalization?
Is your personalization entered exactly as you'd like it to appear?
Great!We've updated your contact preferences and will let you know when your item is back in stock.
Little ones match and sort these colorful wooden pieces, and skill-building is just part of the fun! Rings, octagons, and rectangles can be slotted onto the three rods, stacked on top of each other or lined up to compare shapes, sizes, and colors. This first-concepts set that helps to develop early shape, color and size differentiation is a manipulatives all-star!
- Includes 21 pieces on three rods
- 11'' W x 8.5'' H x 3.5'' D
- Solid wood / non-toxic coatings
- Recommended for ages 2 years and up
- Reduce – Products may help contribute to reduction of pollution and greenhouse gas emissions by being one or more of the following: compostable, degradable, made with renewable materials, non-toxic or free of harmful substances.
This item is not eligible for return. See our Returns Page for more information.
This item is eligible to ship out in 10-16 days. Select from shipping options at checkout. details and exclusions